Translate

Wednesday 31 December 2008

So here we, the last day of the year, and I’ve made it. With some effort I might add, I have managed to have only 20 blog free days since the middle of August.

And welcome back anybody who picked up the link from my discontinued blog at Livejournal. I would imagine everybody knows why I’m here and not there but if you don’t and you are interested you can pick it up the gist by reading the last few posts and comments from Livejournal and the first few from this blog.

If you followed the comments you will see the person who made the comment apologised and I accepted his apology. Life’s too short to bear grudges. He was a Livejournal friend and better still is a real life friend. That said once the said comment had been made and I made my annoyance public the blog had to go. With the benefit of hindsight I should have just deleted the comment and explained to him why I was so annoyed outside of public view.

I know some people thought I was hypersensitive and over-reacted but others understand and supported what I did. As far as my blog goes that's the final word on the subject but if anybody wants to debate netiquette with me outside of public view you know where I am.

And all that remains to be said is Happy New Year everybody and don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm still Goffa From The Block.


2 comments: