Translate

Tuesday 16 December 2008

Garielle Cilmi it is, 1-0.

Mike made a comment but he didn't vote which I read as a sit on the fence.

Been a long day. 7.28 train from Thornaby and finally got back home at 18.40. Including a half hour wait at Darlington on the way back I spent a total of 6 hours and 20 minutes on the train and 3 hours 40 in my meeting (including 20 minutes lunch). The remainder of the time was spent travelling between the tax office in Manchester and Manchester Railway Station. I'll claim 10 hours 30 on the old flex, bop bop bop!

I listened and dozed to On The Town with "The League of Gentlemen". I just can't get used to listening to audiobooks but the listen/sleep experience was sublime and the bits I heard were really funny.

And talking of sublime my number 8 pretty good song first heard this year is Sonic Youth's version of Superstar. How do you think it compares to The Carpenters version?

I think I'll have another poll. Which version? Same rules as last night and my comment is Sonic Youth.

Number 10 Idiot Grin by Young Republic and here's the youtube from the Boro.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe my rant against Gabriella Cilmi didn't count as a vote against!
    So...............against my better judgement, I am voting for The Carpenter's version of Superstar.
    1-1

    ReplyDelete