Translate

Sunday 15 March 2009

Virgin are really fucking me about, making it very difficult for me to post. I keep getting a message to activate my account. Wouldn't normally bother me but they keep asking me to select a password and when I choose my e-mail address (the same one I've had for about 8 years) it says I can't have it as somebody else has it!

Given that I've only stayed with them all these years to keep my e-mail address I'm not going any further until I speak to somebody.

My tenant goes in to my house tomorrow so I'll be a landlord so there'll be no more slagging off capitalists in this house.

Kirkstone Road continues to be sublime. Got a Chinese takeaway from the new Beijing Dragon at Norfolk shops. It was awesome and it goes straight in at number one (according to my discerning pallet anyway) with a bullet. Happy days!

6 comments:

  1. http://pdbrazill.blogspot.com/2009/03/swamplands_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geoff is the fish and chipppy shop still open on Rothbury shops????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are Gary and Ian Baker still FAT C#*TS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, I always liked to think I was more like the Don Warrington character as well, especially now that he's in charge of the coffee plantation (mind, I don't suppose you get that advert in Poland)! Then again, my tenant looks a bit like Frances de la Tour. Spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is, and apparently it no longer sells drugs!

    ReplyDelete