Translate

Wednesday 11 March 2009

A rare post on my last night in Acklam, my home for the last 26 years.

For those that don't know, I'm doing my bit for the country's problems. Cometh the hour and cometh the man!

How am I going to help the country?

1 I'm letting my house out thus helping solve the housing crisis.
2 If everything goes ok, after my mortgage and insurance etc. I'm still going to make a few quid.
3 Which I'll spend. Isn't that what Brown is encouraging us to do. Not sure what to get first, an Ipod or a Wii?

Where am I off to? Back to claim what is rightfully mine. Back home to Berwick Hills, where I'm due to be crowned the King of Kirkstone Road on Saturday!

You are all cordially invited to my coronation. No need to buy any presents.

Hope to see you there.

3 comments:

  1. Is Berwick Hills baths still there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a new Berwick Hills baths. More to come in my "It's changed round here since I was a lad" series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is boo boo still playing for the Eagle

    ReplyDelete