Translate

Friday 27 March 2009

It's still not happening with Virgin Media but I'm in a coffee shop in Keswick catching up with things.



Normal services will eventually be resumed and thanks for bearing with me.



Here in Keswick for the week-end enjoying a chill-out. Me and our lass (don't ever let her know I called her that) walked up to the Castlerigg Stone Circle this morning.



Been doing loads of walking, it beats the gym any day of the week. Talking of walking, I must share this phot with you from my walk on Saturday, taken by Dave. We walked from Seaham to Seaton Carew (apparently 16 miles) and this is me flaked out in Hartlepool. It was next to a graveyard, just off the beach.





It looks like I've got an oil leak coming from my head and it felt like that as well.

1 comment: