Translate

Tuesday 3 February 2009

A Post Of Sorts

Well I suppose that can count as my winter break and I'm now going to post every......... Am I shite!

Been very busy the last few weeks, walking every Saturday and Sunday (will post some photos idc) and going to the pub. Out tomorrow night to see Mumford and Sons at Mohan's (Wigan Pen to Boro exiles) and King Creosote at the Westgarth Social Club (Westgarth Social Club to Boro exiles) on Friday. Walking on Saturday and Sunday and off to do a shift in London on Monday!!

Will try and find some time to post something more substantial but at least I'm back.




7 comments:

  1. better than a post 'out of sorts' ...aha what a wag, I am...or something...why do pubs in Boro change their name every 2 weeks?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you back blogging Geoff. Have missed it.
    Cheers
    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. There you are, ya bugger. I was wondering where you'd got to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've even inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wag away Mr Edson Arantes Do Nascimento. Yeah, all the pubs "re-invent" themselves every couple of years. They don't bother re-decorating or anything. They just scrape all the grime off the floor, change the name, put the beer up by 40p a pint and the punters think the pub's had a makeover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now then Mark. I wondered where you had got to as well. Look forward to seeing/hearing from you more frequently.

    ReplyDelete