Translate

Thursday 25 December 2008

Merry Christmas to one and all.

Once again this is a protective post. I'm at my mother's on the unpredictable dongle. You will all know what it's like getting a mobile phone signal on Christmas Day and I'm trying to post using the 3 Network.

Typical Christmas Day runaround so far. Woke up at Shamila's. Went home to pickup a few things and then off to my mam's. We drove up to Roseberry and walked part way up to see our Dad. Felt a bit sad but not too bad. My memory of how ill he was in his last few years is still very strong.

We're now waiting for Russ to come and take us to his for Christmas lunch etc.. He said he's bought a spanking bottle of red for me and him to drink. I'm taking a spanking bottle of red as well so that'll do for starters.

How times change, not too many years ago I would have mocked somebody for talking like that but now I just think how great it is being a posh middle class twot!

Maybe more later.

1 comment:

  1. I just think how great it is being a posh middle class twot!

    Never in this world you are still from Beggar Hills(Remember you can not breed pigeons off crows)!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete