Translate

Saturday 13 December 2008

I'm Back!

As the song goes "Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got I'm still, I'm still Goffa from the block".
It feels more sparse here mind, and not quite so cool yet liberating at the same time. I had to fall on my sword at Livejournal after my riposte though but heh, I'm an emotional man and although I should have been much more cool about it........ No, that's my final word, no more said!

The thing was I was feeling really down and I was putting it down to my spat. Then I picked up a voicemail from The Fat Lad inviting me here and I realised what was bothering me was the fact that I had effectively retired from blogging. So here I am risen from the dead and I'm feeling much better.

Going to keep a low profile for a couple of days though. At least until I suss out how you hyperlink and post photos.

I'm off to tell the Fat Lad I'm here.




2 comments:

  1. It's good to see you back blogging. I think you should post on LiveJournal on 31st December to let them know whether you achieved the aim of only 20 blog free days since August 17th

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a really good idea. I'll probably go for that, as long as I mangage it! As you can see I've become prolific, for now anyway!

    ReplyDelete