Translate

Monday 15 December 2008

Well he got his ton but only off the final ball and India won creating history just as I predicted (not). That's 41 centuries now for the greatest ever Yorkshireman.

Off to Manchester tomorrow with work again on the train. For now, still loving the rail travel. Especially the outward journey. I just never want it to end. Is that so wrong?

Will catch up with On The Hour on my Walkman.

Pretty good songs - number 7 is Shore's Of White Sand. I'll let Letterman introduce her.

If anybody followed the notes of posts last night, apparently the Co-op song is Warm This Winter by Gabrielle Cilmi. The King Of Ingleby Barwick described her as "the dreadful Gabrielle Cilmi". I'm not sure I agree, I think it whips along. The original was done by Connie Francis or was it Connie Landers?

I am normally a strictly roots man but I think I'm going to go for the young Aussie.

What do you think? Let's have a poll. Votes by comment only.

My comment is Gabrielle Cilmi. 1-0! Get in the net!

3 comments:

  1. I know she is dreadful because I was duped into buying her L.P. - its terrible! She misled me by releasing the very good 'Sweet about me', and then fooled me by filling the LP with shit tracks.

    ReplyDelete