Translate

Saturday 30 March 2013

Larry and His Flask

I fear there is a long hard road ahead learning how to operate my new iMac. 

If I say so myself, I'm usually pretty good at what I know and I'm a whizz around Windows but this Mac is literally a whole new ball game (not that Jamie Oliver version of literally where he describes something as literally every other sentence).  Hey ho, I wasn't planning on getting stressed over anything in my real life (non-work) for the forseeable future so this will do.  Even the wireless mouse seems to need an extra long push to get it working.  Mind the 27 inch screen is probably partly to blame as well.

Just got a message on Facebook (no more asterisks) that Larry and His Flask (I implore you to click on the link) at Dr Brown's on 23 April.  I think I might have wrote a few words about when they played Liberty's last year. 
This photo's from the iPhone again and my photography teacher says you are supposed to capture an odd number of people rather than even and it's not particularly in focus but I think this gives the general idea.

 
It's going to be one of these pay what you like shows as well and we all know how they end up in the Boro (in tears) but these are bloody marvellous and I implore you all to join me on 23rd. 




2 comments:

  1. No looking back now you've got a Mac
    TheFatLad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're right. Like I said 27inch iMac with Fusion Drive is a bit hard to justify but I'll give it a go.

    ReplyDelete