Translate

Saturday 23 March 2013

It's Sat'day Night I'n'it!!

And to quote Johnny Moped (again) "we should be out pogoing and dancing and fings" and with that in mind I'm going out to see Louis Barabbas and the Bedlam Six at The Mink Tattoo Coffee Bar in the Boro.  Free before 8.30 apparently.

It's no warmer mind.  It would be cold for the middle of December never mind the middle of March.  Still no snow though on Teesside. 

Been listening to the original Soundtrack to Night on Earth which arrived today.  It's listed on Amazon as a Tom Waits album but he only sings on a few of the tracks.  As ever pretty weird.  Will need a few listens to get into but that's TW.

Anyway, what have I been up to?  Nothing much really.  Read all the newspapers as usual, Morrison's, got rid of my recycling.  I could type aimlessly and hope for some inspiration or share a news article that I find incredulous.  Then again I could go in the bath and listen to some music.

A quick poll in Kirkstone Hall -  A bath it is.

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you writing again Geoff.
    Hope your well.
    Mr G

    ReplyDelete