Translate

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Just had a rant on Facebook about wealth and privilege and access to healthcare.  Oh well, in my defence I've just drank half a bottle of Rioja with my late tea/supper.

I always eat late on a Wednesday because I go to my photography night class and I'm normally starting to wind down for the week-end, Thursday being my Friday and all that.  Alas got to go in for a few hours on Friday.  As Cam said "we've all got to do our bit" or something like that.
 
Sadly, thanks to my wasting time on FB I haven't got time to do a proper post. I could just as easily have ranted here.  I was going to do a piece about Bonnie Tyler and Eurovision as well.  Don't worry,  I might do it tomorrow instead.

By way of consolation here are a couple of bridges over the River Tees.


 
PS.  Just had an offer to go out on Saturday night with Ste.  Rock Garden Reunion, The Ruts supported by a Clash tribute band.  Mmmm, now should I stay or should I go?

No comments:

Post a Comment