Translate

Friday 22 March 2013

How cold?

I can't remember a colder March day ever.

Sham took the day off (did I mention that yesterday) and we planned to go for a long walk.  Thankfully for various reasons we only had time for a quick sprint up Eston Hills and it was just as well because the cold and the biting wind made the conditions extremely unpleasant to walk in.  The peaks looked amazing which I tried to  capture (not very successfully) on my phone.  I had my camera with me but it was just too cold to get it out.


 As you can see there was no snow where we were, a small amount over Roseberry Topping but the peaks not much further were completely white.  Talk  about localised weather!

We're planning trying to get out again on Sunday but I think the forecast even worse than today.  I might be throwing a sickie.


















For those that don't know East Middlesbrough, I live just over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment