Translate

Friday 29 March 2013

Good Friday

Went for an great walk along the cliffs from Runswick Bay to Whitby today finishing off with fish and chips in Whitby.

I think it's quite a test getting up to the cliff top but it's a piece of cake once up there.  We tried to walk into Whitby along the beach and I got caught by the incoming tide up to my knees.  Somebody must have been looking out for me though because at least Shamila didn't.  I wouldn't have heard the last of it if she'd got wet.

Saw quite a lot of the yellow ball in the sky which was refreshing but it was still generally bloody freezing.

That still didn't fully explain this lot.
 


 
It was only at one point and I wondered if it was Sheep wool or something as we approached it.  Not sure my iphone pics do it justice but it looked bloody weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment