Translate

Wednesday 5 January 2022

 Well Wednesday didn't pan out how I planned. Shamila gave me a couple of domestic errands to run thing set me back a bit and I was playing catch up for the rest of the day.  I also spent a lot longer at Shamila's parents with the chair lift guy than anticipated, 2 1/2 bloody painful hours to be precise. It wasn't all wasted time though. My in laws being their normal unbending selves are unwilling to make the necessary changes to their staircase to accommodate the lift so it's all off.  Hey ho, it's their house and it means we're cancelling the second quote on Friday so it's not all bad news.

I did my guitar lesson and had a play around with a few melodies.  Will do some more tomorrow.

Oh and no gym either. After discussions with Sham, considering how much time we're hanging with her parents we need to be extra careful Covid wise until further notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment