Translate

Monday 10 January 2022

The fun just keeps on coming.

Good evening. Howz it hanging?

I feel like I'm getting a cold, I've got a cough and sore throat.  Not sure where it could have come from, I wash my hands or sanitise at least 3 times an hour all day long.  I've just done a home Covid test and I'm seemingly negative. In truth I would have to look up what to do if I'd tested positive.  I suspect I'd have to go to a test centre for a formal test. I don't even follow the developments on the news that closely but 2 things I have read today are,

1 Middlesbrough is one of the worst places in the country for infections - not good.

2 I think I caught a glance of somebody suggesting if you get a cold it gives you a level of resistance to Covid - good. 

Anyway Monday night is the new Thursday so 3 cheers for me!

Close to a nil post but a post nonetheless which 9 days in a row. That's enough numbers for one night. 


1 comment: