Translate

Thursday 6 January 2022

 

Strange times..... I seem say/think that a lot nowadays.  

I'm on a different computer to normal and had to jump through the usual hoops to even write this post. Went through Google, password/open another computer/put in a code  blah blah blah. Well I'm here so I obviously managed nicely.

Anyway, Thursday here we are. Almost done actually but yeah, been a good day.

Our Chris came round. Far too cold to go and play golf so we played Snooker (4-3 to me - get in the net!) and we watched the latest Bill and Ted film. If you liked Excellent Adventure and Bogus Journey (which I did) you would get all the jokes and it was pretty good. I did him a bacon sandwich for lunch (ok I had one myself - don't tell Shamila) - bloody gorgeous.  

Had a play on my guitar etc. etc.  and then went to the pub with our Russ.

6 pints later (my current limit circa 2022 is 4 - same as it was 2021) I'm feeling well worse for wear. Not sure last time I had 6 pints. Don't think I want to do it again to be honest. Actually can categorically say that's the last time I'm going to drink 6 pints of beer is a single sesh.

Bid farewell to Russ and headed to mine. Jeez, it's fucking cold. 

Got home and did the "Alexa, play Spotify" thing and it didn't work.  Fuckin' hell, really not happy. Had to set it up manually from my phone.  Has it come to this?  Apart from.... manually played "Red" by Black Uhuru. I'm temporarily transported back to 1981.  Temporarily very happy, it won't last

If this post seems incoherent it's (only partly) because I'm drunk.

PS. Puma was gorgeous though, eh?



Getty images?  I know really just property/theft etc.

Cheers.

1 comment: