Translate

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Still finding my way on the new Blogger design so you'll have to bear with me for a bit although still not sure anybody has realised I've started posting again.

I've started posting all my recent musical purchases.  Until the last couple of months this would have been impossible due to volumes but for now my spending is reasonably under control  so here we go. Mind,  I normally budget up to £100 for festival purchases so the policy might last until after next week ends NDH. 

Still working my way through the Spotify playlist and I'm making a shortlist of must see artists and establishing clashes from hell (e.g. Woodpigeon vs Beth Jeans Houghton).

More later but in the mean time here are a few photos.


 Sunset over the Red Sea




Petra


In the middle of a sandstorm in Luxor

Just like the old days, still more filler than thriller.

1 comment:

  1. Ive just got back from Egypt Geoff and i went snorkelling in the red sea which was fantastic.Found it really hot there, 45 degrees everyday was a bit to much.

    ReplyDelete