Translate

Thursday 7 June 2012

Some of you may have noticed my foray into enemy territory last night with my guilty pleasures series.  I know I should link it to my blog and I did, sort of.  I really should be getting ready for the week-end and I will shortly but just to keep the run of posts going here's another one that sounds suspiciously great now.

The best Roxy Music single they never recorded and easily better than anything they did record, not that I would ever let politics taint my view  (sorry, just can't listen to them without an image of Bryan Ferry's smarmy mush forming in my mind). Oh go on then, yes I would.  Fair cop guv!

I know we all love it now but I remember being ridiculed by the cool dudes at Springfield for hailing this one. 

1 comment:

  1. There's a musical based on Sailor's music being produced. Or has been produced.

    ReplyDelete