Translate

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Home

So here I am again.  Totally knackered in bed at 25 K mind.  Going to try and do a few posts over next few days.  Want to get my two penneth in about the election but not tonight though.

Haven't spent too much time here in the last couple of months but it's nice when I do and the  bonus is there's usually a fist full of CDs greeting me when I walk through the door.  Today waiting for me were old school reggae Natty Dread Taking Over Anthology by Culture, Japanese post rockers Mono with You Are There and a whimsical purchase, the Andy Kershaw More Great Moments of Vinyl History.  Well I say a whim but it was always going to be a sure thing.  I've just finished reading Andy Kershaw's Autobiography No Off Switch which whipped along magnificently.  Always so much better than John Peel for me.

This one's a beaut off the Andy Kershaw compilation.


No comments:

Post a Comment