Translate

Sunday 25 September 2011

Sunday Bloody Sunday (for once not)

Turned my TV on after a couple of days at Shamila's and apparently I've got all the Sky Sports channels free for the
week-end.  Not sure who to thank as my (cheap) TV package is with Virgin Media.  So cheers to either/both of disgraced apparently non UK tax paying Aussie media mogul or clean cut British apparently non UK tax paying entrepreneur.

Watched the back end of QPR versus Aston Villa.  It was crap.  Football is just soulless to me nowadays unless Boro are playing.  Now watching  20/20 cricket England versus West Indies.  Although there's something a little upsetting about West Indies cricket team being so shit (apparently their best players are playing in the Indian Premier League),  I still love the watching the game.
 
Anyway, even better is I'm off work next week and Shamila and I are off to London for a few days.  I've left all arrangements to Shamila but  I think we're staying in the Kensington area.  I've been to London loads of times with work and a few times to watch Boro but not very often for a holiday (if you can call it a holiday if you're just going for a few nights).  Whatever, I'm still looking forward to it.

Taking my laptop so I may get chance to post.

Cheers

Update at 20.37 England 46-4 chasing 114.  Clearly a cricket pundit, I aint!

Jeez 88 all out at 21.16.  Maybe I should re-write the post!

1 comment:

  1. Never mind the cricket. Such things happen.
    Have yourselves a great time in London - a few nights is certainly is a holiday if believe that it is - and there is doubtless so much music going on. In that respect it is lap-top time and, with a Travelcard or equivalent, Camden, Hoxton and their likes are neither expensive nor time-consuming to get to. I could never live and work in London, but I could certainly enjoy it.
    I think that EOTR 2011 was actually the best holiday I've had in ages and it was only three days and twenty-something miles away from home.

    ReplyDelete