Translate

Monday 8 June 2009

No post yesterday due to Middlesbrough Music Live. I was hoping to get back in time but I didn't. I'll double up one day to make up.

I was a bit underwhelmed with the day to be honest although (n.b. Ian) Frank Turner was outstanding. It was probably down to bad personal choices (my itinerary and buying drinks at he wrong venues at the wrong times etc.). I was also starving by the end of the night, refusing to risk the burger vans at the Festival.

As ever getting round all the stages is nigh on impossible. It looks really exiting when you see the programme but eyes greedier than belly springs to mind.

There was decent stuff on but I only realised when I read the official programme in the middle of the afternoon. I took too much notice of the Gazette journos local bands tips. What the hell would they know anyway even if they're not just plugging their kids or mates kids bands.

Lessons For Next Year

1 Get an official programme before the event.
2 Don't take any notice of Evening Gazette journalists.
3 Make personal MML alcohol free day.
4 Take some food.

Hopefully I'll remember to revisit this list next year. I'll do a bit of a review and post some photos of my day, tomorrow.

Now what's next?

SRF come on down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment