Translate

Tuesday 2 June 2009

Yeah, I thought I'd give the End Of The Road festival a go. I actually bought my ticket about 2 weeks ago. I heard about the festival from Dusty, The Young Republic's Drummer (that's right Goffa From The Block, friend of the stars). They were moving on to last years festival to play a covers set the night after they played the Westgarth last September. I checked it out and it looked pretty interesting.

I saw saw Steve Earle was playing this year and giving my new love of all things alt.country, folk, bluegrass etc.. on a whim I just thought I'd give it a go. Although worryingly SE's My Space makes no mention of him playing the festival.

Deffo cup half full tonight. Current pressures of my (not so) new job mean I can't have a Monday to Friday week off at the moment but that doesn't stop me being of Wednesday to Tuesday!

Looking forward to Middlesbrough Music Live on Sunday. I'm planning on getting down early this year and I'd like to invite all my non-Boro council tax paying friends to the free party. Come on down and fill your boots, the milky bars are on us!

More of this drivel tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment