Translate

Thursday 4 June 2009

Music Live Again

The Fat Lad has pointed me to The Sunshine Underground, second on the bill (7.35) on the main stage. I tried their Myspace - nearly quarter of a mllion listeners of Borders can't be wrong. Cheers for the heads up Mike but probably going to give Future Of The Left a go at the Courtyard at 7.10. Also been pointed in the direction of Such Great Heights, 12 noon at Courtyard. If I go to see them, FOTL and Frank Turner that'll be 3 in the Courtyard. It's usually really shit in the courtyard!

Cheers for picking up the blog again by the way. Lot's been going on and I've had loads of ideas for blog entries while I was away but was never quite angry, happy, upset or arsed enough to post. Will see how it goes and might pick up a few of them especially as now that I've suddenly become barren.

Also been watching far too much television. Our Chris is round at the moment and we are watching the Big Brother opening ceremony. For fucks sake!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment