Translate

Tuesday 4 January 2022

Well that wasn't too bad for my first working week of 2022.  Started at 8.35 this morning and finished at 5.15 this afternoon.  The sort of working week I used to dream of (yesterday's post refers).  So what's the word for the rest of the week and the week-end?

As follows,

Wednesday - Gym, then home for a couple of hours. Probably play might guitar for a bit and might even try to write a short song or a tune. Got an appointment at Sham's parents with a stair-lift company. Then back to Sham's for the evening.

Thursday - I might go to the gym again. I normally play golf with our Chris on Thursdays at Stokesley but the forecast is rubbish.  Very cold at best which is too cold for me.  Chris might still come over to see me and we maybe we'll have a game of snooker on my new snooker table. A Christmas present off Mike and Chris I kid you not. Think will still be left with a few hours to hang so will try and do something productive before going out with our Russ for a few pints on the night.

Friday - Mmmm, not sure yet but we have an appointment with another state-lift company in the afternoon.  

Saturday and Sunday - With Shamila - walking and maybe later in the day some more drinking.

Monday - Back to work.

Strange days indeed .......


No comments:

Post a Comment