Translate

Sunday 22 March 2020

Day 2 - Last day in the countryside?

Hardly the countryside but the Cowpen Bewley Woodland Park was beautiful today.  It's just on the edge of Billingham, semi industrial and a quite smelly in parts but we like it. From what Johnson said tonight it might have been our last trip out for some time.  Not as many people out as yesterday.  Lots of talk on the news about people being irresponsible.  In fairness not us, we managed to get out twice this weekend and our social distancing was text book if I say so myself.

Had a chat with my brother in Spain.  He said we're going to be locked down tomorrow.  I didn't think so at the time but when I saw Johnson on the news I can see what he's saying.

Spoke to my ex-wife about Michael in Lowestoft. She assured me he'll be ok so I'll stop fretting for now.

That's enough  for tonight.  Working from tomorrow in solitary confinement.  Here's a few snaps from today.  As I used to say more filler than thriller.


 This lake might have it's own name a name but I'm buggered if I know but it's in Cowpen Bewley Woodland Park


Village Hall in Greatham oldy worldy stylee. 


Distancing with Shamila in Greatham


Some random pylons in a farmer's field near  Greatham.  Looks a bit blurry?  Hey ho, looked ok on the phone.



No comments:

Post a Comment