Translate

Saturday 20 December 2014

Still not with the latest tinkering of settings but after a few clicks here and there I'm back in.

Yeah, it's been a shit year for me and I've been distracted for most of it so haven't got much to say.  Boro are picking up and I'm even going on Boxing Day.  Would love to see us in the Premier League again.  It must be close to the longest we've been out of the top tier of English football since 1974/75.

I've kept my eye on the politics and ..... what can I say ..... dismayed by what the public will put up with will have to do.  It's no wonder that UKIP are so popular.  They do offer something different.  The fact that most of the public are too thick and ignorant to realise you can't get a cigarette paper between them and lots of the BNP is not relevant.

Facebook friends (17 and no plans to increase) may have seen my stance on voting or (more to the point) not and   ....  again, just disbelief really that people are willing to put up with the mediocre shite governing our country of whatever colour.   Radical thinkers?  My arse.

Obviously I've got to put my money where my mouth is again next year.  I caved in at the last minute in 2010 and voted for Labour in my very marginal constituency last time.  Do you know?  I shouldn't have bothered.

I don't think I've missed much on the live music scene or have I?  Obviously I didn't make my beloved EOTR but to be honest I don't think I was going to go anyway.  I had a shed load of unused tickets for local shows but I don't think I missed much.

Back to the tele.

Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment