Translate

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Switched the TV off.  Man cannot live by Breaking Bad alone.

I'm listening to music and have set myself a nice little mellow playlist up for a Wednesday evening

One From The Heart - Tom Waits and Crystal Gayle
The Highway - Holly Williams
The Lost Tapes Volume 2, Mexico - Ian and Simone Felice
Valtari - Sigur Ros

Anyway, here's the last of my concert photos from the summer.  Maybe you're underwhelmed but at least you didn't have to read me rambling on about how great most of them were.

 
Dark Dark Dark at The Georgian Theatre possibly even better than......
 
 

The best and by a country (pun intended) mile the coolest rock'n'roll star on the planet


at The Sage in May.
 
Maybe some words tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving these photos and, it has to be said, the links to artists in the side bar too.
    See you at EOTR a week today. I shall however be away from home from tomorrow lunch time --- in West Dorset, so I'll be arriving atEOTR from that direction (Thursday afternoon) this time.

    ReplyDelete