Translate

Thursday 29 August 2013

Boro Boys we're almost 'ere oh oh!

Stopped at Services near Oxford 220 miles down another 110 to go.  This is my 4th EOTR and they can bloody well come to me next year!  Seriously, I think I'm getting a bit old for this game.

Had good intentions to swot up but like for my exams back in the day not enough.

It really is important to be prepared if you can but unusually for me I'm well up for the big names this year.  David Byrne, Sigur Ros, The Eels and what I think will be one of the talking points of the weekend Dinosaur Jr rather than Belle & Sebastian.  A shame I can't do both but that's festivals for you.

Also looking forward to "my new fave band part 87 (only?).  Previous honours from EOTR Explosions in the Sky, Duke and the King, Elliot Brood, Allo Darlin' and still current holder Slow Down Molasses.

Enough break, off to End of The Road 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment