Translate

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Haven't had time to post last few days as I've been busy getting ready for End Of The Road Festival tomorrow.  All packing done, just need to fill up with petrol, last minute visit to Morrisons pick up my stuff (lots) and off we pop.

I wouldn't normally be so well organised but I want to get down early to see Among Brothers at 6PM in the Tipi Tent.  Even with an early start it is likely to be a close call by the time I've put my tent up/unpacked etc. 

Have given all the bands barring last minute drop outs at least a cursory play and have narrowed it     down 3 must sees.  Long time Goffa From The Block faves, Tinariwen,  Slow down Molasses and The Walkmen.  Lots more to see as well with further liasons with Allo Darlin', Caitlin Rose and the (hopefully) rejuvenated Beth Jeans Houghton.  Amongst others also looking forward to the bonkers looking Cambodian Space Project and the not so bonkers looking Secret Sisters (swoon).

So many bands..... beautiful setting.  Don't want to appear a wuss but all I need is for it to stay dry and my tent not to get burgled!

Cheers

2 comments: