Translate

Wednesday 3 August 2011


Don't know where that post came from last night.  Was going to write about me running down my Face***k account and then I ended talking about my glorious football career (is it a career if you don't earn money from it?  I suppose you can't really because career suggests job.  Is that right?  Answers on the back of a postcard please).  I enjoyed writing it anyway and it might prove useful to remind me about my younger days when my memory starts to fade. 

One more day to go and then 10 days off work.  Going to The Sessions at Dr Brown's tomorrow night, I've got my ticket for The Stockton Weekender for Friday and Saturday,  Robin Hoods Bay is booked for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and when I return Ian and his family will be home.
Don't like to wish my life away but roll on 5PM tomorrow.

Hope you all gave Justin Townes Earle a go last night.  Bloody marvellous and for those who either liked it, weren't keen or just didn't bother here's another one.  This time a cover version of The Replacements Can't Hardly Wait.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment