Translate

Sunday 31 July 2011

Still can't get back into it.

I know my promised posts never materialised again but I'm going to make a concerted effort to get into some sort of rhythm in August.

Plenty going on.  Stockton Riverside Festival blandly renamed  Stockton Weekender and no longer free!  With that in mind and the fact that it's an outdoor only festival I thought I'd wait until the last minute to get my ticket.  The 5 day forecast for Friday looks good so I'll probably go down and get my ticket for Friday and Saturday tomorrow (Sunday's free, looks average and well worth missing).

Actually can't make Sunday anyway because me and S are off to Robin Hood's Bay for a few days and while I'm there Ian, Marie-Luz, Jon and Alex arrive in the Boro.  Really looking forward to them coming and fingers crossed for good weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment