Translate

Thursday 31 December 2020

Day - Whatever New Years Eve

 Howdy doody!  So here we are, watching on again as another new year hurtles towards us.  Efforts to slow things down, in my mind at least, have , as ever proven fruitless/pointless.  My thinking was that if I paid ultra attention to everything  going on around me time would appear to slow down. Think I read it somewhere.  Anyway it hasn’t worked for me but I’m not that bothered.  

 

I have a strong memory of watching the news New Years Eve 2019 about the outbreak in Wuhan and musing to Shamila that this could turn out really bad.  Not pretending I had any particular insight but it sounded serious.  Still didn’t think it would come to this. 

 

In fairness I have no right to complain.  My life has been fairly solitary but that’s no difference to many other people.  But on the positive side I’ve managed to take care of some serious personal business.  My tenant in Acklam gave me notice to quit my let property and with a heavy heart decided to sell the Spence family in Kirkstone Road and move back to Acklam.  

 

Getting ready to go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment