Translate

Sunday 11 December 2011

I feel I've posted less this year but I've just had a count up of my 2011 posts (Livejournal and Blogspot) and I'm up to 106 for the year which is worthwhile enough to keep the fun burning into my 7th year (always count LJ and BS as continuing).  If I can get up to about 120 for the year it will average out at about a post ever 3 days.  A very respectable performance I'm sure you will agree..

God knows why I started and I shudder to think how much time I've wasted over the years.  I sometimes feel like I'm just writing it for my own benefit but as Steve McLaren used to say "we move on".

Going to do an end of year thing which is customary amongst us bloggers.  Not sure what yet but might start tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading it Geoff, so your times not all wasted mate.
    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete