Translate

Sunday 9 October 2011

End Of The Road Festival 2011 - My Last Post About Probably

Just received 2011: A Space Odyssey by The Cambodian Space Project from Amazon Marketplace and that brings to a close my EOTR Festival purchases for 2011.


The complete list is


Walk Into The Sea and I’m An Old Believer - Slow Down Molasses
2011: A Space Odyssey – Cambodian Space Project
Grand Union EP and Homemade Tour EP – Skinny Lister
If The Ocean Gets Rough and Where The Humans Eat – Willy Mason
Clap You Hands Say Yeah and Some Loud Thunder – Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
Into The Murky Water – The Leisure Society
Last of the Country Gentlemen – Josh T Pearson
Get Well Soon - Sarabeth Tuceck
Tassili – Tinariwen
Dead Flowers – Caitlin Rose
The Flying Club Cup - Beirut
More than enough to be honest but hey ho.

And if anybody wants to know what the fuss I made was all about, or even if you want to read a proper review take your pick from the great, the good, the not so good and my friend Richard.

My Friend Richard (you will need to scroll down to September 2011 posts)


 A view from The Woods Stage, Saturday Night

No comments:

Post a Comment