Translate

Friday 15 May 2009

Off work and thinking about upcoming events.

I fixed the Spreepark link from the other day if anybody is tuning in and/or interested. I knew it didn't work but I had to get off the train quick.

I thought Woodpigeon were great the other night. Not sure if Gary, Brigitte, Les or Sylvia were that keen. They're playing at the Band Room at Farndale of all places on 8 August and I'm trying to fix me and Shamila up with accommodation so we can combine it with a walk. Should be splendid if I can sort it.

Going to my friends wedding at Blackwell Grange Hotel later today and staying over. As above, should be splendid.

Starting to think about Music Live and SRF. The line up's out for Music Live and an absolute scoop (for me anyway) is Frank Turner. They look like they're trying to replicate the (superior) SRF by having events leading up to the actual day. I'm really looking forward to it.

They've also announced the headliners for SRF. As ever and with the greatest respect, top quality has beens. I can say with almost certainty that unless the weather is totally shit that both events will be brill.

No comments:

Post a Comment