Translate

Sunday 13 October 2019

So what's the word then - again?

Wrote my last post with trepidation.  Think I've actually forgotten how to write anything more than 280 characters.  In fairness I don't think I ever really worked out what or how much to tweet or when to like/reply/re-tweet etc.

I've just checked, I tweeted 203 times in about 3 and a half years.  Wish I'd stopped at 200.  Think I could have left it at that, I love round numbers and all that but 203?  I dunno...... as I said I'm off Twitter for now anyway.  I just hope my 68 followers will be ok without me.

By the time anybody joins me here it should all be running as sweet as a nut.  Just re-learning how to do all the sidebars and stuff.  I knacked it all up last year and couldn't work out how to put it right but I think I've sussed it all out.

Think that'll do for tonight.  Will just leave you with the Avett Brothers and We Americans from their  wonderful new album Closer Than Together.  I'm a sucker for truth and honesty.

 It's given me an idea about maybe writing a song about Captain Cook's exploits in New Zealand.  Might try it out at an open mic night or something.  Probably not in the Boro though.


No comments:

Post a Comment