Translate

Thursday 17 August 2017

Day 7 - Not much going on in my world today

Just as well as I'm not feeling great. Things were going too good, I've been well for ages but my IBS has flared up which causes me other issues health wise. It's the sort of thing that would have sent me running to see my GP 5 years ago but I just get on with it nowadays. As long as there is a decent toilet I can run too I just get on with thing.   I know, what a martyr.

I'm off to see Wolf Alice at The Westgarth tonight with Ste. They played there 4 years ago but have moved upwards and onwards since then. I didn't go but I'm pretty sure I saw the at EOTR 2013.

So WA are playing a few warm up dates at smaller venues before they move on to their main tour.  Quite a coup for The Kids Are Solid Gold and the Westgarth itself.

Will report back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment