Translate

Sunday 20 August 2017

Day 10 - Blogger Post 243 - Pre-Work Blues and plans.

Well I almost managed it.  I've broken promises runs of posts so many times so I didn't mention the plan.  I planned to post every day of my holiday at home and only failed to post yesterday.   Close but no cigar!

My good friend Richard G and real blogger spotted there was life here and mentioned it on FB.  Daily views are now up to the dizzy heights of 6 - Cheers Rich.

I've quite enjoyed doing being at the keyboard again and it's been less onerous than I remember. Then again I've been off work.  It's hardly been thrilling stuff but it is what it is circa 2017.  You can't expect the knock about stuff that was going on 10 years ago.

A quick check has just confirmed that I started "writing stuff up" as I always call it 2 January 2006.  Lots has changed since then both in my life and the outside world.  I've just had a flick through both LiveJournal and Blogger, it's all there if you too are inclined.  I used to go on about my family, music, exercising, politics, cricket, the Boro and the pub. Not much knock about stuff to be honest and pretty much the same sort of stuff I've been up to the last week. Maybe not that much has changed?

Needless to say I've got plans.  Ha ha, again .....






No comments:

Post a Comment